We are excited to announce that we are starting some classes back up!
Now that some restrictions have been listed, we are ready to restart classes at a reduced capacity.
We will be implementing the following measures to keep our students safe and healthy.
- Everyone will be required to use the provided hand sanitizer when entering or leaving the building
- Weapons are to be wiped down with sanitizer after use
- No club safety gear, except for possibly gloves, will be used and students are to wash their hands after using club gloves
- Students are encouraged to bring their own gear and discouraged from sharing it
- No grappling will be allowed and no technics involving grappling will be practiced
- Participants who have cold or flu like symptoms will not be allowed to attend until they have recovered
We are excited to announce that we will be joining Quest Martial Arts in their new, larger space. Classes will now meet at #209 1891 Springfield Road.
New Class Schedule
Classes will run Wednesday evening and Sunday morning to afternoon.
Novice Dusack will run Sunday from 11:00am to 12:00pm
Apprentice Dusack will run Sunday from 1:00pm to 2:00pm
All levels are invited to join the Wednesday class from 7:30pm to 8:30pm
Novice Longsword will run Sunday from 12:00pm to 1:00pm
Apprentice Dusack will run Sunday from 2:00pm to 3:00pm
All levels are invited to join the Wednesday class from 8:30pm to 9:30pm
Okanagan Combat Guild now has a RhinoFit account. Students will be able to use the platform to register for classes and pay fees. More information coming soon.
We are excited to reconnect with old students again and welcome new ones. See you soon!